We’re in the final stretch to the holidays, and there are many beautiful gifts, sets, crystal allies and stocking stuffers in the shop that have been sourced locally, sustainably, and lovingly! Now is the time to support your small, local shops, because we want to be here on the other side of the pandemic, making your neighborhoods colorful and serving as a pick-me-up destination. That’s what you’ve told me Star + Splendor is for you, and I love that!!
There are a number of ways that you can shop at Star + Splendor according to your level of comfort. Here are some options!
- Curbside pick-up: Call or text in your order at 518-892-2289 or order online. I’ll prepare it and hand it to you at the curb, masked. You don’t even need to get out of your car.
- No-contact pick-up: Call or text in your order at 518-892-2289 or order online and we’ll pack it, label it with your name and put it in the weather-proof box on the rear step of the shop, which is accessed from the parking lot.
- Private shopping: You are always welcome to have a private shopping session (you alone, or up to three friends.) Just call, text, or stop by, and you will have the shop to yourself until you are ready to check out. You can leave your items at the register and wait outside while she completes the task.
- Ship it: You always have the option to order online or by phone and have your items shipped. Leave a note at check out if you would like complimentary gift wrapping and a personal gift message included! We ship the same day in most cases. If you don’t see what you want on the site, we have many more options in the store, and can send images and create a custom gift basket or listing for you with everything you want. Shopping small means getting personal attention!
- Ami as your personal shopper: Allow me to put together a fabulous gift basket for a loved one with options such as handmade beeswax candles, the house made soap and skincare, crystals, fairy kits, inspirational books and oracle decks. Let me know your price point and I will create a lovely basket with a personal touch that comes decorated and ready to gift! I will text or email you options for final approval.
- Shop at the store: We have a strict policy that all visitors must wear a mask, and the check out station is sanitized between users. Only three people are welcomed into the store at a time. If you feel comfortable coming in person, I’m happy to see you!
I feel so privileged to be a part of the small business community of Albany county and the village of Voorheesville, and I want to be safe and healthy as much as you do. I have so much hope for 2021 and for a happy Winter season. Can’t wait to see or hear from you!
XO – Ami