- This event has passed.
Connecting with your Family in Spirit – Ancestor Veneration
May 22 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$35
Join scholar and astrologer John Mastrofrancesco for this introductory workshop for individuals who are interested in communicating with their ancestors. In this workshop we will explore:
- The importance of honoring your ancestors.
- Overview of several cultural practices of ancestor veneration.
- How to begin to honor your beloved ancestors.
- How to deal with troublesome ancestors.
- How to form a meaningful spiritual practice engaging your ancestors to help you create a better future.
No materials are necessary, but a pen and notebook for taking notes may be helpful for you. We encourage all attendees to purchase John’s textbook for this class, which can be found here.
John Mastrofrancesco (Ph.D., Masters in Theological Studies) is an Astrologer, Divination Expert, Ritual Advisor, and Author. John‘s magical background includes over 30 years of experience with the Western Mystery Tradition, including ceremonial magic, Celtic Magic, and Wicca. He’s accomplished in several forms of divination, initiated in non-western magical African and diaspora traditions, and has been leading his upstate NY coven for over 17 years. John is warm, welcoming, and dedicated to working with all earnest seekers.