- This event has passed.
Astrology: Finding Your Place in the Universe
April 15 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Join astrologer and scholar John Mastrofrancesco for an introductory workshop for individuals who are seeking a greater understanding of their place in the universe through astrology.
In this workshop we will explore:
- What influences the stars have on your natal chart.
- How celestial placements work to shape the circumstances of your life.
- How transits affect your daily existence.
- Overview of the following three months of planetary transits.
- How these placements to help navigate the future.
This workshop will be a 2 hour lecture with some participation. No materials are needed, but it will benefit participants to know their time of birth. Bring what you need to take notes, if that is your preference.
John Mastrofrancesco (Ph.D., Masters in Theological Studies) is an Astrologer, Divination Expert, Ritual Advisor, and Author. John‘s magical background includes over 30 years of experience with the Western Mystery Tradition, including ceremonial magic, Celtic Magic, and Wicca. He’s accomplished in several forms of divination, initiated in non-western magical African and diaspora traditions, and has been leading his upstate NY coven for over 17 years. John is warm, welcoming, and dedicated to working with all earnest seekers.