Awakening Through the Kundalini Process – September 30
On Saturday, September 30, 5-7 pm, join Hermeticist and Tantric practitioner Ami Lahoff as we explore the myths, realities, and deeper truths of the awakening process. Together we will discuss:
- what happens during a Kundalini awakening and why
- its impact on the physical body, the subtle bodies, and the energy centers (chakras)
- other cultural and spiritual contexts for this alchemical process, from Ancient Greece to modern somatic and embodiment practices
- the psychological and spiritual progression of awakening, and how it can potentially benefit you
- ways to prepare for the process
- helpful suggestions for allowing the work to progress with greater comfort, grace and courage
Ami will share openly about the experience of coming through this magical, intense, and holy process that so thoroughly transformed her life and her heart. Please bring something to take notes, if you feel it will be helpful.
13 in stock
About the instructor: As a student of the hermetic arts for over 25 years, Ami has a deep background in the Western Esoteric Tradition. Her study and practice includes, yoga and the Tantric tradition, Kabbalah, alchemy, Tarot and ceremonial magick. She is well-versed in many traditions, however, and holds the belief that ones spiritual practice can be an important part of their self care. She enjoys finding common ground with others and cheering them on along their own individual paths to truth and beauty.